Part no: FNSW-2401
• Green Ethernet for energy saving
• Comply with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX standards
• 24-Port 10/100Base-TX Fast Ethernet Switch
• Auto MDI / MDI-X on each port for easy switch / hub cascading
• Each switching port supports auto-negotiation 10 / 20Mbps, 100 / 200Mbps supported
• Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• 8K absolute MAC addresses table
• Handles up to 1522 bytes packet size
• IEEE 802.3x full-duplex/half-duplex back-pressure flow control
• IEEE 802.1p Class of Service traffic control
• FCC, CE class A compliant
With up to 4.8Gbps switching fabric, the FNSW-2401 can provide high bandwidth connectivity to Fast Ethernet network backbone or as the backbone of your workgroup.
Uplink directly by any straight / crossover cable to the backbone switch, the FNSW-2401 provides the connectivity to back plane yet segment the network traffic of the department to your backbone.
Images and specifications are for demonstrative purposes only and subject to change without notification.